CATA admits members!
Why should you become a member?
The membership and active participation in the development of CATA includes the following:
- implementation and harmonization of common interests and rights of members
- promotion and support of the development of members of CATA with the purpose of improving their business and providing consulting services
- keeping a list of members of CATA which shall be made publicly available through a web interface, including detailed information on the types of services they provide
- possibility of exchanging opinions and experiences related to the profession with other members and cooperation on raising awareness on the problems of the profession
- access to information and news related to the profession
- possibility of making business contact
Find more details about the conditions of membership here